On December 2, NBBJ Boston will host a conversation with John Alschuler, chairman of HR&A Advisors and lead consultant for the city’s first comprehensive planning effort in 50 years. Joined by a panel representing three of the region’s leading economic drivers — higher education, healthcare and real estate — he will discuss the challenges and opportunities Boston faces as it strives to create a thriving, sustainable city for all.
- John Alschuler, Chairman, HR&A Advisors, and lead consultant for the Boston 2030 Comprehensive Plan
- Angela Crispi, Executive Dean for Administration, Harvard Business School
- Tom O’Brien, Managing Director, HYM Investment Group, and former director of the Boston Redevelopment Authority
- Charles Weinstein, Vice President for Real Estate, Planning and Development, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Alex Krieger (moderator), Principal, NBBJ, and professor at the Harvard Graduate School of Design